Designed not only with the input of the governmental agencies and charter companies but individual customers as well, these models offer a very robust platform on which to base the specific requirements of the end user. Tested in te harshest sea conditions, Neuvisa has answered the needs of the end users by supplyung boats that are more than capable of carrying out the mission at hand.
|Max. Engine||304 CV/224 kW||500 CV/368 kW||760 CV/559 kW|
|Rec. Engine||175 CV/129 kW||375 CV/276 kW||500 CV/368 kW|
|Boat Weight||780 kg||1000 kg||1300 kg|
|Nº of Persons||8/17||10/20||14/26|
|Max. Capacity Weight||1400 kg||1850 kg||3500 kg|
Equipment and colours
- Non slip deck.
- Integral Fuel Tank 300 L FL-75 (the tank capacity is approximate and may vary 10%)
- Integral Fuel Tank 500 L FL-90 (the tank capacity is approximate and may vary 10%)
- Integral Fuel Tank 300 L FL-115 (the tank capacity is approximate and may vary 10%)
- Mooring Eyes.
- Foot Pump.
- High Pressure Relief Valve.
- Bow & Stern Locker.
- Repair Kit.
- Stern and Bow Lifting Eyes.
- Rubbing Strake.
- Lifting Handles.
- Deck Drain Plug.
- External Lifelines.
- External Transom Protection Plate.
- Engine well.
- Light Grey.
- Navy Blue.
- Dark Green.
- Dark Grey.